Subject: Shape Editor
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 1994 13:06:17 +0300

Hi Blitzers =)

This is the guy that wrote the not so hot shape editor, CoolEd on Bum6,
I have recently updated this and release it again as PD, this version
has a workbench 2 style interface, and lots of other goodies and goes
by the name of Blitz Shape Editor V1.1(17 Bit Disk 3224), But I am now 
working on a totally redesigned version which is fairly close to 
completion, but I would appreciate any ideas from fellow Blitzers that 
are in need of a decent Blitz Shape Editor/Convertor/Grabber/Drawer.

If possible could you tell me...
   What System you have got.
   What Size the shapes need to be.
   How many colours they use.
   How you currently make Shapes.
   What functions you want.
   What you like about a program.
   What you hate about a program.
   Anything else that comes to mind.

Thanks!!!!!

P.S. Has any one got their BUM7 yet?